Everything DiSC® Certification
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Upon successful completion of the course work (including a score of 80% or above on the final Certification exam), participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping a high-performing, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC® Certification.
Participants who belong to other professional organizations can request a letter from Wiley that indicates course information, confirmation of course completion, and the number of hours spent on the course. This letter may be used to apply for CEUs at other professional organizations, however we cannot guarantee the organization will accept your coursework for credit.
* Each participant must own an Everything DiSC on Catalyst Kit, sold separately-Add to cart when purchasing if you don’t already own a kit.
** Volume discount for 5+ persons from the same organization, price automatically updates when quantity is added to the cart.
*** Courses are led by a Wiley expert and are run several times each month. Registration subject to availability of seats.