- Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. By combining the personalized insights of DiSC with active emotional intelligence development, participants discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them meet the demands of any situation.
- Everything DiSC Agile EQ Profile
- Research-validated Assessment: The Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment combines adaptive testing and sophisticated algorithms to deliver precise Agile EQ insights to each participant in their personalized profile.
- Personalized Profile: This 26-page profile helps learners discover the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
- Easily Customizable: Remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print selected sections. The profile may be used on its own or with the companion facilitation (sold separately).
- Existing Data: If learners have existing data from a previous DiSC® assessment, that data can be used with the Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment.
View a sample of the profile report you will receive on completion of your assessment: Sample Profile Report
You will immediately receive an email confirmation of your order. A subsequent email with a unique access code for each profile ordered, will be sent to the billing email, or your preferred email as indicated at checkout. Access codes are sent within 2 business days (Mon-Fri) after receipt of payment. Each order provides one unique personal access code with instructions on how to set-up the account and take the assessment.
On completion of the assessment, each learner will immediately receive a personal profile report of the following: personal, unique DiSC style, priorities and shading, as well as motivators and stressors, an overview of the DiSC styles and strategies to improve effectiveness and communication, tips and suggestions for improving relationships at work and outside of work.
If you have purchased multiple assessments, we will contact you to finalize how you would like to have them distributed, and any customizations for the report, as well as timing for release to your learners. We can send bulk codes to the email address provided or send individual codes to assigned email addresses.